ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking an experienced Associate Producer or Producer to join our studio for the development of our next AAA game. This is an opportunity to join an experienced group of engineers working on new technology to build the future of games at ZeniMax Online Studios
The ideal candidate will be proficient in managing feature-based teams, scheduling/planning, analyzing team metrics, and establishing a development environment designed to help the team achieve success.
- Support day-to-day processes and planning as Scrum Master for technical teams
- Identify critical path risks and issues, driving initiatives to resolve them
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Track and analyze team metrics to improve process and guide future scheduling decisions
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Assist with internal processes and procedures
- Develop and update roadmaps to keep track of the team’s progress towards project goals
- 1-3 years hands-on production experience or 3-5 years technical QA experience
- Proficient in Agile Development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Multi-platform online development experience
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects
- Experience working on developing engine tools
- Experience working on games in all phases of development from prototype to release
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!