Zenimax Online Studios
When building large, online games, there’s a lot of complexity at work. Our large QA team is comprised of many different testers, analysts, and managers, and they work tirelessly to identify and diagnose issues with our products.
Contract Quality Assurance Tester
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for an experienced Contract QA Tester to join the team.
- Complete assigned test requests and identify game issues (bugs)
- Enter accurate high-quality game issues based on department standards into our bug tracking system
- Test and verify bug fixes
- Provide thoughtful and professional feedback on gameplay related issues in both written and verbal form
- Assist in assessing and escalating game issues and concerns to senior team members
- Learn and apply testing and game industry terminology
- Learn and become fluent in the rules of our games and apply that knowledge to testing
- Understanding of test processes
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge
- Able to follow directions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to remain focused
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Broad knowledge of games across different platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience and understanding of console and PC game testing
- Games Industry experience preferred
- 6+ Months experience in software testing
- Experience with Jira bug tracking software
- Aptitude for comprehending technical documentation
- Experience with first-party platforms (e.g. Steam, PS4, Xbox One)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desirable
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!