Zenimax Online Studios
ZOS is a big studio, and it requires a large IT team to maintain and improve the technology the studio uses each and every day. This includes the machines the teams work on, the network, and more.
IT Support Specialist
ZeniMax Media is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated IT Support Specialist to join our team in Hunt Valley, MD. We are looking for a dedicated problem solver who can multi-task and prioritize in a constantly evolving and demanding environment. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service and technical skills, a sense of ownership, drive, and a positive attitude.
- Provide technical support to end users by phone, email, and in person in a friendly, professional manner
- Take ownership and monitor support requests to ensure a timely resolution
- Deploy, configure, and support personal computers, laptops, and network appliances
- Identify, research, and resolve hardware, software, and network issues
- Install hardware components, drivers, and other upgrades
- Set up, configure, and support peripheral equipment such as TVs, printers, and game consoles
- Install, configure and support Windows operating systems and applications such as Microsoft Office, 3ds Max, and Photoshop
- Assist with user account creation, modification, and termination across multiple applications such as Active Directory and Exchange
- Track hardware and software assets in an inventory system
- Unpack new hardware and RMA or dispose of defective hardware
- Assist with and lead new projects as they arise
- Provide on-call support for when broadcast events occur on location
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- 3 years minimum of corporate IT experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong PC hardware and software experience (build, repair, and troubleshooting issues)
- Ability to work on several tasks at once with frequent interruptions while meeting sensitive deadlines
- Extremely detail-oriented, trustworthy, and reliable
- Must be a team player and be willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to lift 60 pounds (monitors, computers, printers, servers)
- Able to assist with occasional afterhours emergency on call support
- The desire and ability to grow and improve technical skills on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with networking appliances and technologies such as switches and Wi-Fi
- Experience with Audio/Video equipment is a plus
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!