ZeniMax Online Studios is looking for an experienced Senior Environment Artist. Primary responsibilities are to develop all environments and environmental/ambient objects and to ensure consistent quality within the established art style.
- Model and texture both organic and hard surface models to the highest level possible while maintaining game restrictions and guidelines
- Match the look, feel, and style of our game
- Collaborate with the Concept team in producing quality assets; work independently or without Concept when needed
- Problem-solve and work collaboratively with the Design team
- Receive and provide feedback in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Critique one’s own work and meet set deadlines
- 5+ years of experience as an Environment Artist or other relevant experience in the industry
- Must have a portfolio demonstrating excellence in both 2D and 3D art
- Experience in 3dStudio Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and Zbrush
- Have a positive attitude, be a team player, and have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Passion for making excellent art
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!