Zenimax Studios Online
Fostering an active, welcoming community is vitally important for an online game, and our Community Managers work hard to ensure everybody who plays our games has a place and a voice.
Product Owner (Web & eCommerce)
The Web and eCommerce Product Owner is an experienced, hands‐on web development manager and web strategist who will oversee the development of our web properties including Elder Scrolls Online. They must have a strong background in the design, development, deployment, project management, and operation of scalable, high‐performance eCommerce websites.
- Manage the user experience of the ESO websites including user acquisition, site navigation, content development, checkout funnel, and promotional campaigns
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA, and execution of content across the websites and online marketing campaigns
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing
- Evaluate gaps in existing use-cases, identify a plan to address those gaps, and execute against that vision
- Build consensus with Development, Marketing, Brand, and Art teams to ensure quality deliverables that meet the business needs
- 3+ years of Technical Management experience with substantial focus on developing compelling, conversion-friendly eCommerce experiences – including B2C, eCommerce transactions, and A/B platform testing
- Demonstrated understanding of Web strategy, including: conversion optimization, content strategy, user experience, search, and analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical solutions to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to understand business goals and translate them into web projects
- Knowledge of web marketing strategies and how/when to use them to achieve business goals
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- Knowledge of current best practices in web design, information architecture, usability, and accessibility
- Strong familiarity with agile methodology and experience as a Product Owner and/or Scrum Master
- Google Analytics, Google Optimize, and Akamai mPulse
- Experience in managing MMO/game studio web strategies and/or deep familiarity with MMO genre as a player
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!