Zenimax Online Studios
Making video games is a huge undertaking, so ZOS has a large team of producers and managers who assist with the planning and execution of all of the studio’s teams and development goals.
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking an experienced Senior Producer to join the team developing our next AAA game. This is an opportunity to join a veteran group of developers and contribute to the development of a new, original IP and help create something great.
The preferred location for this role is Hunt Valley, MD. Will consider remote. Please apply for more information.
- Manage and drive the development process for a large, multi-team segment of the project
- Ensure the team is making measurable progress within known constraints and quality bars with established project development processes
- Help organize, manage, and maintain project schedules and roadmaps
- Proactively identify project risks and issues; establish actionable mitigation and contingency plans as needed
- Track and analyze team metrics to help make informed decisions on project scope and priorities
- Help create, manage, and maintain clear and effective development processes
- Assist in validating team staffing and organization needs
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders to provide actionable status updates
- Work to achieve improved predictability across multiple, feature-based teams using agile development methodologies
- Share your knowledge and experience effectively to help the team achieve success
- 5 years of direct experience leading cross-discipline content teams on AAA games as a Producer, Scrum Master, or Project Manager
- Skilled at establishing and managing clear project plans and budgets
- Has led a team through at least one full product cycle
- Able to create, manage, and analyze team reports to improve team efficiency
- A driven team member who assumes ownership and accountability to meaningfully move the project forward despite obstacles and issues
- Proficient in Agile Development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean Product Management
- Able to maintain a healthy and professional development environment designed to help the team achieve success
- Confident at creating and managing schedules and roadmaps
- Experienced at tracking dependencies and work prioritization
- Goal-focused, solution-oriented, and results-driven
- Able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, principles, and processes to their daily work
- Proficient with professional communication and trained in interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Skilled at identifying and communicating project risks and issues; able to implement appropriate steps to mitigate and resolve
- Comfortable with Jira and Confluence
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking an experienced Technical Producer or Senior Technical Producer to join our studio for the development of our next AAA game. This is an opportunity to join an experienced group of engineers working on new technology to build the future of games at ZeniMax Online Studios. The ideal candidate will be proficient in managing feature-based teams, scheduling/planning, analyzing team metrics, and establishing a development environment designed to help the team achieve success.
- Support day-to-day processes and planning as Scrum Master for technical teams
- Identify critical path risks and issues, driving initiatives to resolve them
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Track and analyze team metrics to improve process and guide future scheduling decisions
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- Assist with crafting and executing internal processes and procedures
- Develop and update roadmaps to keep track of the team’s progress towards project goals
- Facilitate long-term planning of large technical initiatives
- Facilitate cross-team coordination for adoption of new technologies
- 3-5 years of hands-on production experience
- Proficient in Agile Development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Multiplatform online game development experience
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects
- Experience working on developing engine tools, backend features, or publishing platforms
- Experience working on games in all phases of development from prototype to release
- Experience mentoring or managing other Producers
- Experience managing build release pipelines
Senior Live Producer
I’m proud of my role in every single milestone the studio has hit while I’ve been here. I went from someone brand new who only knew how to play video games to someone called upon for knowledge and guidance when others needed help, and I eventually became someone overseeing every single live deploy.
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!