Zenimax Online Studios
Making video games is a huge undertaking, so ZOS has a large team of producers and managers who assist with the planning and execution of all of the studio’s teams and development goals.
Zenimax Online Studios is looking for a new addition to our Creative Production team. We are seeking an experienced Producer to coordinate the creative production of marketing communications for one of the most celebrated game franchises of all time.
The Integrated Producer is responsible for effectively guiding design, art, and video projects from inception through delivery. This includes establishing timelines, confirming deliverable specifications, resource management, and coordinating creative reviews with stakeholders. They are the process linchpin to everything that flows through the marketing pipeline.
- Cross-departmental collaboration and management of design, art, and video projects with Marketing and Game Development teams
- Oversee multiple and concurrent projects to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget, and free of error
- Develop and manage project scopes of work, project schedules, and resource budgets
- Provide support for industry regulatory approvals and licensing and rights management
- Maintain project workflow status while in constant communication with relevant Creative, Marketing, and Development teams
- 3+ years of experience managing multi-faceted projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment
- Must be detail oriented and adept at multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong understanding of digital, print, and broadcast media and the ability to converse effectively about all verticals
- Strong sense of design and experience with industry leading creative output
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Atlassian product experience a plus (i.e. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
The Compliance Manager will play a key role in ensuring ZOS continues to deliver online games in compliance with corporate policies and local regulations. The successful candidate for this role will bring a passion for understanding and assessing emerging and existing risks, building trust with stakeholders across functions and business groups, and driving risk mitigation and operational compliance through controls consulting, design, and implementation. This role will engage with leaders and process owners across HR, Finance, IT, Legal, and various other stakeholder teams around the world. By driving strategic compliance thinking into new and existing workforce engagement models, this role will champion a culture of compliance for the organization.
• Drive formal risk assessments with stakeholders at all levels to identify, assess, and evaluate risks
• Participate in the design, implementation, and monitoring of preventative and detective internal controls and related processes
• Support the creation, maintenance, and refresh of control documentation: control inventory, narratives, and process flows
• Manage inquiries and requests from the business for consultation and assistance with business specific scenarios
• Partner with studio leadership on the evolution of our controls and compliance program structure and plan
• Drive Internal Audit issue remediation and deliver new controls to address gaps; consult on action plans
• 4+ years of experience in controls and compliance, external or internal audit
• Experience engaging with a broad group of stakeholders, establishing strong cross-functional partnerships
• Experience in risk assessment, process and control development
• Strong data analysis skills
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new systems and technologies supporting business processes
• Strong interpersonal, verbal communication, and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• Experience working in a highly matrixed environment
• Experience in game development compliance and legal issues
• Experience in working with legal counsel; familiarity with legal concepts related to compliance
Senior Live Producer
I’m proud of my role in every single milestone the studio has hit while I’ve been here. I went from someone brand new who only knew how to play video games to someone called upon for knowledge and guidance when others needed help, and I eventually became someone overseeing every single live deploy.
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!