Zenimax Online Studios
Making video games is a huge undertaking, so ZOS has a large team of producers and managers who assist with the planning and execution of all of the studio’s teams and development goals.
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking an experienced Technical Producer to join our production team, supporting the Infrastructure Engineering and other core studio engineering teams. This person will work with our teams to build, expand, and maintain studio and datacenter infrastructure, both for hardware and software platforms, including on-prem and cloud initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in managing technical teams, scheduling/planning, analyzing team metrics, and establishing an environment designed to help the team achieve success.
- Support day-to-day processes & planning as Scrum Master for Infrastructure Engineering and other core studio technical teams
- Develop and maintain roadmaps and budgets for team initiatives
- Identify critical path risks and issues, driving initiatives to resolve them
- Coordinate troubleshooting of technical problems
- Track and analyze team metrics to improve process and guide future scheduling decisions
- Focus on growing teams to greater potential
- 3-5 years hands-on production or project management experience
- Proficient in Agile Development methodologies including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean
- Proficient with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with hardware and software infrastructure platforms and products
- Goal oriented and results driven
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution
- Must be able to keep focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities between projects
Senior Live Producer
I’m proud of my role in every single milestone the studio has hit while I’ve been here. I went from someone brand new who only knew how to play video games to someone called upon for knowledge and guidance when others needed help, and I eventually became someone overseeing every single live deploy.
Join a great team and start your massively multiplayer career with us!
ZENIMAX ONLINE STUDIOS is hiring for The Elder Scrolls® Online and future projects. We’re looking for talented, self-motivated people of varied experiences and backgrounds with the desire to make great games. Welcome to ZOS!